Several types of Ecostar TV remote codes are available, which must be used in the remote setup. These codes are unique for every device, and you must identify the valid code while connecting the remote to the TV. You can find these codes in the user manual or this post. Also, you can see more than one code assigned for your device, but a single code is enough to program the remote. However, you can try all the codes until the remote gets a valid code. I will explain how you recognize the valid code during remote programming.
Note: If you have famous brands then click SET button and choose any number from 1 to 9 to setup your remote
The multi-functional features allow you to control multiple devices using this single remote control. By programming, you can set up this remote control for your entire entertainment device. The Ecostar remote programming is straightforward and can be done within a minute if you follow all the instructions carefully. You can turn it off/on, control the volume, change channels, and access the menu using a remote control. Also, you can reset your TV using this remote controller.
Programming the Ecostar TV Remote In The Manual Method:
The manual method allows you to program the remote using a valid code. Find the valid code assigned for your device type and brand. If there are multiple codes assigned for a single device, you must note down all the codes and need to try all of them until the remote gets a valid code. Follow the instructions below to program the remote using the codes.
- Connect all the wires correctly to your TV and turn it on.
- Press the “TV” button on the Escort remote controller until the LED blinks and remains on.
- Keep the remote in front of the TV from a less distance and enter the code using the remote keypad.
- The LED light will turn off after entering the code if the code is valid. If the LED stays solid, you must enter another code until the LED turns off.
- After this, press the “POWER” button on the remote. The TV should turn off.
Finally, Turn back on the TV using the remote control and, test the volume, change channels. If everything works as expected, the remote is programmed in the correct way.
How To Scan Channels On Ecostar Smart TV
Turn on your TV and go to the “MENU.” After this, select “SETTINGS” and then select the “CHANNEL SETUP” option. Select the “ANTENNA.” Finally, choose the “Channel Search” or Scan option to Scan the channels on Ecostar Smart TV.
How To Reset Ecostar Led Without Remote
You can reset the Ecostar LED without a remote if the LED has buttons under the TV panel. Or you can use Ecostar remote app on the Google play store or Apple store.
1. Press the MODE and POWER buttons simultaneously until the POWER button flashes.
After this, release both buttons to reset the Ecostar LED without the remote.
2. Press the MENU button on the TV and go to SETTINGS. After this, select the RESET option to reset the Ecostar LED without the remote.
The Ecostar remote programming is straightforward, and the codes are unique. Collect the correct codes for your device and start programming as mentioned in the programming instructions. Also, you can reset Ecostar LED TV with a remote and without a remote. If you have any doubts, message us in the comment box.